Server RulesLast update: 27. february, 2018
Part 1 «User Agreement and Policy on the Server»
- 1.1 Server rules apply to all players without exception.
- 1.2 User automatically accepts the rules after account registration.
- 1.3 Ignorance or misunderstanding of the rules is not an excuse for non-compliance.
- 1.4 Prohibits the promotion or providing any information about other gaming servers.
- 1.5 Server staff is not deals with issues related to the purchase or sale of the characters, gaming values.
- 1.6 Server staff reserves the right to:
- Assess the actions of users and impose any sanctions on them in cases not covered by these rules as it deems necessary.
- To consider and decide on collective requests from users.
- To change the rules without the consent of users.
- To make changes to operation of the server, of its services at its discretion.
- 1.7 Responsibility of the owner of the account, regardless of who performed the action that account, as well as all the accounts for which came from a computer intruder.
- 1.8 In the case of repeated violations at the same point applies a more severe penalty.
Part 2. «Software»Game Client
- 2.1 Prohibited to modify the client to obtain any advantage related to the gameplay.
- 2.2 Prohibited to disclose or discuss software specifics, state of the game server, which could become available to users of the server.
- 2.3 In the game client is strictly prohibited replace monsters sprites, as well as traces stalker (When using the skill Chase Walk)
- 2.4 Allowed to use any LightEffect/Grayworld custom GRF files.
- 2.5 Allowed to use multiple windows (Exception: BattleGrounds, Events)
Related Software (Third-party software)
- 2.6 Prohibited the use of packet and visual bots or any other programs involved in the gameplay, except allowed software.
- 2.7 Prohibited the use of software errors in the game client or server to receive any advantage.
- 2.8 Prohibited public dissemination, discussion of software and ideas that can break the gameplay, as well as a whole, the work of the server.
- 2.9 Prohibited the use timer auto clickers (auto-feed/auto-wing/anti-afk/auto-hide, auto-way and etc).
- 2.10 Allowed to use spam clickers for skill-spam (in active window only).
- 2.11 Allowed to use Autopots/Romedic software (in active window only).
- 2.12 Allowed to use RCX.
- 2.13 Allowed to use AI only in single window.
Part 3. «Accounts and names of the characters»General Rules
- 3.1 Your account name and email is a passport for your characters. Only with this information you can rely on the help of server staff.
- You may be denied support if during the registration process you used a temporary e-mail, or it is not an existing email address.
- You may be denied support if during the registration process you used a Proxy-Server, Web-Proxy (Anonymizer), VPN Service, VPS/VDS or Dedicated Server, Services/Addons to change IP or TOR Browser.
- 3.2 Character name must be legible and pronounceable.
- Prohibited to use obscene, provocative, offensive or inappropriate nicknames.
- Prohibited to use: NPC/Town names, names similar to the names of server staff, as well as names that are in the list of prohibited use.
- 3.3 You are responsible for the security of your account. Please choose strong passwords and do not share information to outsiders.
- 3.4 When you send your account data information to third parties (including members of the guild, friends, scammers, links, viruses), your gaming values will not be returned.
- 3.5 When you send your gaming values to third parties (including members of the guild, friends, scammers, links, viruses), your gaming values will not be returned.
- 3.6 The server staff is not responsible for stolen gaming values. The next time, please choose a strong password and keep it secret.
- 3.7 Please do not use the same combination of login/password/e-mail from others and on other game projects.
- 3.8 Server staff will not require you account passwords. We have all the information about your account. We may require to inform your login/username, ISP name, email and IP address.
- 3.9 Prohibited unauthorized access to game accounts, hacking of accounts, including method using a combination of bases other servers.
- 3.10 Prohibited the purchase, sale and exchange gaming values (Items, Zeny, Cash Points, Accounts) for real money or their equivalent: PayPal, Web money, Western Union and similar analogues.
- 3.11 Prohibited disseminate information about the purchase, sale and exchange gaming values (Items, Zeny, Cash Points, Accounts) for real money or their equivalent: PayPal, Web money, Western Union and similar analogues.
- 3.12 Prohibited dissemination of information about the purchase, sale and exchange gaming values (Items, Zeny, Cash Points, Accounts) between other Ragnarok Online servers and other games.
Part 4. «Game play»General rules
- 4.1 Not allowed to perform any actions that could disrupt the gameplay or lead to unstable server. Also prohibited withholding information about such actions.
- 4.2 Prohibited disrespectful and degrading treatment to the other players.
- 4.3 Forbidden to impersonate the server staff.
- 4.4 Forbidden to demand information from other players, they can be considered secret.
- 4.5 In the towns is prohibited to use skills too often and use warp portals on respawn.
- 4.6 Prohibited disrespectful appeal to staff server. Made the server staff actions and decisions in relation to the players is not disputed.
- 4.7 Prohibited behavior that interferes with the gameplay, other players, server staff.
- 4.8 Prohibited the use of skills and items that interfere another player, with the exception of the situation PvP and MvP.
- 4.9 Prohibited harass other players and server staff.
- 4.10 To exclude stealing monsters, use the command @noks. Similar questions are not considered server staff.
- 4.11 Prohibited to use “Ice Wall” in the following cases:
- Blocking players and opened warp portals in the towns.
- Blocking a standard warp portal (to change location).
- 4.12 Prohibited entry to the battlegrounds using multiple windows and few computers.
- 4.13 Prohibited to be AFK in battlegrounds. Prohibited to use the auto-clicker on timer or auto-way/anti-afk clickers.
- 4.14 Allowed any interference.
- Kill steal on MvP: allowed.
- Kill steal on MiniBoss: use @noks for prevent a kill steal.
- 4.15 Do not put false advertisements in the shop title with the intention of deceiving buyers.
- 4.16 Do not attempt to block vending locations for the sole sake of reserving space. Server staff reserves the right to kick and/or punish offending shops at their discretion.
- 4.17 Do not set up a Buying Store where you buy items for less than their NPC value.
- 4.18 Do not use Dead Branches, Bloody Branches, Azoth, Hylozoist Card or “???” skill on Events, except MvP Event. Violators may have their Branches/Azoth/Hylozoist Card confiscated with a fine imposed at the GM's discretion.
- 4.19 If a Player dies while DB/BB, the monsters become FFA (Free For All). This includes MvPs.
- 4.20 Server Staff have the right to clean the map on newbie/low level training areas or if DB/BB will be used for the purpose of lagging the map or server.
Please understand that ill-mannered activities with DB/BB cannot be completely prevented.
We are working to clear the DB/BB monsters as soon as the reports are received and punish the abusing accounts.
We understand your frustration and we thank you for your patience.
- Please understand that ill-mannered activities with DB/BB cannot be completely prevented.
Part 5. «Communication»General Rules
- 5.1 Prohibited swearing, profanity, insults, threats, blackmail, sexual harassment, incitement of ethnic, Interracial discord.
- 5.2 Prohibited spam and flood in general chat, writing one word per line, writing all uppercase words (CAPS LOCK), repetitive messages, annoying advertising messages.
- 5.3 Prohibited gossiping, misinformation about the staff server, about other players, discuss the server running.
- 5.4 Rules of communication in the Guild regulated according to the rules of the Guild and Guild creator.
- 5.5 Rules of communication in the Party regulated according to the rules of the Party creator.
- 5.6 Prohibits the use and promotion of any form of the game or the gaming community (forum) images with Nazi symbols or similar to Nazi attributes and symbols of confusion. A Nazi symbols is prohibited in many forms, the current legislation in most European countries and is considered offensive.
- 5.7 When communicating with the server staff player must be courteous, polite and patient. The player must briefly, clearly and without the use of slang to talk about their problem or answer questions posed server staff.
- 5.8 Player must not interrupt the server staff, to speak about his professional abilities, sarcastically mocked him.
- 5.9 It is forbidden to ask the server staff to do something that is not part of his duties.
- 5.10 Responding to questions from the server staff prohibited concealment, false misrepresentation.
- 5.11 Do not induce the server staff for no reason, creating obstacles and distract from the server staff duties.
- 5.12 Server staff does not respond to questions about the gameplay.
Part 6. «Punishment»
- 6.1 Sanctions are applied in the presence of direct evidence of violations server.
- Screenshot attached to the complaint on the character.
- Must necessarily be clear violation of the rules and nick offender.
- Prohibited editing screenshots (changes or image resizing).
- Chat should be open to a maximum height.
- Presence at the time of violation of the rules representative of the server staff.
- Server logs, directly indicating a violation of the rules or the violator.
- 6.2 Period of validity screenshot - no more than 3 days.
- 6.3 Your evidence and description of the infringement should be sent using Ticket to departament "Administrator / Owner". Applications submitted by other means will not be considered.
Part 7. «Sanctions»If you violate the rules, the staff server can apply the following sanctions against violators:
- 7.1 Account deletion - Delete from server account with all the characters being on it.
- 7.2 Deleting a character - Delete from the server specified character in the account.
- 7.3 Account blocking - blocking use your account for a while or forever.
- 7.4 Jail time
- 7.5 Confiscation of property - Complete or partial confiscation of property from the one character or all the characters are on the account.
- 7.6 A silence (mute) - Blocking send messages character for a while.
- 7.7 Blocking IP - Blocking access to the game server from a specific IP or group of IP.
- 7.8 Blocking hardware - Blocking access to the game server from a specific hardware or group of hardware.